ECS

ECS

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Blog Post Final Reflection

I began thinking about what type of game I wanted to make. I didn't want to make another maze game because that would be pretty boring. I decided that pong would be a fun and different game that I would still be able to make. The biggest problem I had was making the game end if it hit the yellow line. I was able to make the ball switch costumes and turn into text that said the game was over. This was the most challenging part of it all. I tested it the easiest way I could, I played my own game. By doing this, I was able to figure out that level 3 was too hard so I had to change it to make it more playable. I'm proud of the leveling system I made in my game. Not only does the background change, but the ball also gets faster making the game much more difficult. The only thing I am dissapointed in would be the fact that if you make it to 0 seconds, there is no winner's screen. I tried my best but it wouldn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment